Samsung Galaxy Note 10 256GB SM-N970F/DS - Aura Glow
S&T #: - MFR #
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS- FACTORY UNLOCKED
- Display type : Dynamic AMOLED
- Screen size: 6.3" inches
- Screen size: 6.3" inches
- Display resolution : 1080x2280 pixels
- Scratch-resistant glass : Gorilla Glass 5
- Main camera: (triple camera) 12.2 megapixels
- 12MP telephoto (f/2.1 1/3.6" 52mm 1.0µm PDAF OIS 2x-zoom)
- 16MP ultrawide (f/2.2, 12mm 1.0µm)
- Main camera resolution :4032x3024 pixels
- Video recording (primary):4K UHD (3840x2160 pixels) 60 fps
- Front camera:10 megapixels
- Front camera resolution: 3872x2592 pixels
- Video recording (secondary): 4K UHD (3840x2160 pixels)
- Chipset: 64bit - Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9825 (7nm)
- CPU processor: Octa-Core, 3 processors
- 2.73Ghz Dual-Core Mongoose M4
- 2.4Ghz Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A75
- 1.9Ghz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A55
- Battery capacity: 3500 mAh
- Dual Sim
- International Model
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B18(800), B19(800), B20(800), B25(1900), B26(800), B28(700), B32(1500), B66(AWS- 3)|
|TDD LTE:||B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500)|
|Status||Coming soon. Exp. release 2019, August 23|
|BODY||Dimensions||151 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm (5.94 x 2.83 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||168 g (5.93 oz)|
|Build||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Stylus (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
|DISPLAY||Type||Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.3 inches, 98.6 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI|
|Chipset||Exynos 9825 (7 nm)
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55)
|Internal||256 GB, 8 GB RAM|
|MAIN CAMERA||Triple||12 MP, f/1.5-1.8-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.|
|SELFIE CAMERA||Single||10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|SOUND||Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Atmos/AKG sound
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Radio||FM radio (USA & Canada only)|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, SpO2|
|Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery|
|Charging||Fast battery charging 25W
USB Power Delivery 3.0
Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 20W (market dependent)
|MISC||Colors||Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black|
- With the Galaxy Note10 and Note10 +, we have developed a mobile experience equivalent to the one you live with a computer, a game console, a movie camera and a smart stylus. All in one device.
- Choose from a range of bold and bold hues. Made of durable Gorilla Glass 6, polished glass captures light and creates a high-end futuristic aura.
- Using Galaxy Note10 and Note10 + is like second nature. Our intuitive and sophisticated One UI interactions are designed to give you a truly simpler Galaxy experience.
- The Ultrasonic Fingerprint scanner is hidden inside the screen. It emits pulses to detect the peaks and valleys 3D of your fingerprint for invisible security.
- The front camera is tiny and discreetly positioned to minimize its presence on the screen. And with thinner edges than ever, you enjoy a truly unique view.
- Enjoy a cinematic experience outdoors, whether in broad daylight or in the dark. It is HDR10 + certified with Dynamic Tone Mapping for playback with consistent sound and contrast to the way it's intended to be viewed, so watching HDR10 + content on YouTube is vivid and captivating.
- Harness 25W of power for a 30-minute charge that lasts all day. 1 Or forget the cable with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0.
- With Wireless PowerShare, you have the power to charge other smartphones Drop a friend's smartphone, Galaxy Buds or compatible Qi smartphones on the back of your smartphone to start charging. No cable is needed.
- Stream, play or download at incredible speeds during your multitasking activities. The intelligent processor also preloads your frequently used applications in advance for a quick launch.
- The newly refined design steam chamber cooling system, enhanced AI and advanced NPU give you a smooth gaming experience with reduced latency, even when the game is warming up.
- Just stay connected to your Galaxy phone on your Windows PC Link to Windows synchronizes your recent photos, messages and notifications from your smartphone to your PC. And screen duplication allows you to focus on your work on the computer.
- Type-C speakers and headphones deliver Dolby Atmos sublimated stereo sound for a rich, clear 3D sound experience.
- Take control of multiple smartphones from your Galaxy Note10 or Note10 +, such as your Galaxy Tab S5e, Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Watch Active2, using your Samsung Account to create an efficient and harmonious ecosystem.
- USB Type-C Cable