Sony Xperia Z5 Dual E6633 32GB Smartphone (Unlocked, Black)
S&T #: - MFR #
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS- GSM / 4G LTE Compatible
- North American Variant
- 23MP 1/2.3" Exmor RS Camera Sensor
- 23MP 1/2.3" Exmor RS Camera Sensor
- 24mm Sony G Lens + BIONZ Processor
- 2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 Chipset
- 32GB Storage Capacity + 2GB of RAM
- 4.6" 1280 x 720 IPS LCD Display
- Waterproof and Dustproof
- Android 5.1 Lollipo
Enjoy powerful performance and high-quality optics in an easy-to-hold compact design with the unlocked in black. This smartphone features IP65 and IP68 certifications for resistance to dust and water. The Xperia Z5 Compact is powered by the Snapdragon 810 octa-core chipset, which incorporates two quad-core ARM Cortex processors running at 1.5 and 2 GHz. Additionally; this smartphone has 2GB of RAM for efficient multi-tasking and 32GB of storage capacity. A microSD card slot is also onboard, which allows you to expand the phone's storage capacity by up to 200GB.
The Xperia Z5 features a 4.6" TRILUMINOS IPS LCD display with HD 1280 x 720 native resolution, which is designed to deliver life-like color reproduction with optimized image contrast, color, and sharpness. On the rear of the phone is a 23MP camera with a 1/2.3" Exmor RS sensor for capturing bright and detailed images. For high-resolution selfies and 1080p video-chatting, the Z5 Compact is also equipped with a 5.1MP front camera.
Bluetooth 4.1 is built into this device for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. With dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, you can enjoy high-speed wireless Internet connectivity. Integrated Miracast and NFC give you the ability to connect-to compatible devices for wirelessly sharing content like photos and music. GPS with GLONASS is also onboard for using Google Location and Maps services. The Xperia Z5 Compact houses a non-removable 2700mAh battery that can deliver up to 77 hours of music playback and 520 hours of standby.
23-Megapixel Camera with Exmor RS for Mobile Image Sensor
The Xperia Z5 Compact offers a rear camera with a large 1/2.3" 23-megapixel Exmor RS Sensor for high definition image capturing. Its Hybrid Autofocus technology combines phase and contrast detection and focuses in 0.03 seconds. The Sony Exmor RS for Mobile image sensor features a unique stacked structure that allows for even more light gathering ability than back-side illuminated image sensors, leading to less noise and better low light ability in a more compact size. In front of the sensor is a bright f/2.0 24mm-equivalent Sony G Lens that also helps produce sharp pictures even in low light. The Xperia Z5 Compact also features the Sony BIONZ for mobile image processor which helps eliminate noise while preserving detail even at ISO sensitivities up to 12800. Video can also be recorded at vivid 4K resolution.
· Dedicated camera button
· ISO 3200, 4000, and 12800
· Hybrid Autofocus
· Front-facing 25mm-equivalent Exmor R HDR camera with HD 1080p for video chat and 5.1MP for camera capture
· Sony photo editing apps
· Pulsed LED flash
· SteadyShot - video stabilization with Intelligent Active mode
· Superior Auto - automatic scene selection from up to 52 different scenes
· HDR for photos and movies
· Digital image stabilizer
· Geotagging - add location info to your photos
· Object tracking - lock focus on a specific object
· 8x digital zoom and 5x clear image zoom
· 120mm minimum focus distance
GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
This phone is
designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an
advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that
they compete with wired broadband internet providers. With an LTE connection,
this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps,
uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection.
The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when
you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
The E5803 is a US variant of the Xperia Z5 Compact. The E5803's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specifications.
Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 5.1 is the second version of the OS known as Lollipop. It takes the myriad improvements from Android 5.0-the "Material Design" visual overhaul, revamped multitasking, and multi-user support-and goes even further, adding official support for HD Voice, added security features such as Device Protection, and more.
Waterproof and Dustproof
The Xperia Z5 Compact is protected against dust, rain, and low-pressure jets of water when its ports are sealed with the attached covers. Waterproof in fresh water only; do not submerge.
PS4 Remote Play
· Pair your Z5 Compact to your PS4 gaming console
· Compatible with PS4 dual shock controllers with clip-on mount (sold separately)
· Remote Play allows you to take your PlayStation 4 gaming anywhere in your home via Wi-Fi
Connectivity and Communication
· 3.5mm audio jack
· Digital Noise Cancelling (DNC) support
· ANT+ sport fitness health support
· DLNA Certified
· MHL 3.0 support + 5-pin support
· Media Go
· FM radio with RDS
· Media Transfer Protocol support
· Native USB tethering
· PC Companion
· Screen mirroring
· Smart Connect
· USB Host
· Bluetooth 4.1 with aptX support
· 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
· Wi-Fi Hotspot functionality
· Wi-Fi Certified Miracast
· Adreno 430 GPU
· Display Technology: TRILUMINOS IPS display with X-Realty for mobile
· Sensors: Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, eCompass, game rotation vector, geomagnetic rotation vector, gyroscope, magnetometer (compass), step detector/counter, significant motion detector, proximity sensor
· Glove Mode