Motorola Moto G8 Plus 64GB 4GB RAM XT2019-2 -Dark Red
S&T #: - MFR #
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS- FACTORY UNLOCKED
- DISPLAY: LTPS IPS LCD
- Size: 6.3 inches
- Size: 6.3 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- MEMORY: 64GB 4GB RAM
- MAIN CAMERA: 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide)
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 14mm (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Video: 2160p@30fps
- SELFIE CAMERA: 25 MP
- BATTERY:4000 mAh
- Dual Sim
- International Model
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 28(700), 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat13 600/100 Mbps|
|BODY||Dimensions||158.4 x 75.8 x 9.1 mm (6.24 x 2.98 x 0.36 in)|
|Weight||188 g (6.63 oz)|
|Build||Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.3 inches, 99.1 cm2 (~82.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 512 GB (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Internal||64GB 4GB RAM|
|MAIN CAMERA||Triple||48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF
16 MP, f/2.2, 14mm (ultrawide), dedicated video camera (1080p)
5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)|
|SELFIE CAMERA||Single||25 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm|
|SOUND||Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|NFC||Yes (market dependent)|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery|
|Charging||Fast battery charging 15W|
|MISC||Colors||Dark Blue, Dark Red|
- Don’t miss a thing with the new moto g8 plus Its class-leading Quad Pixel cameras, combine 4 pixels into 1 massive pixel for greater light sensitivity. This means the 48 MP main camera sensor*, ultra-wide action cam, and 25 MP selfie cam give you bright, detailed photos and videos in any light.
- The 48MP sensor with laser autofocus, brings your subject into focus in the blink of an eye.* 1.6µm quad pixels and Night Vision increase low light sensitivity to bring you stunningly vibrant photos day or night.
- Optimized for capturing amazing action video with exclusive Motorola technology. The 117° ultra-wide video cam fits 4x more in the frame . and enhanced video stabilization always keeps your shot steady. Now you can film more naturally, holding the phone vertically and then playback all the action horizontally, in full screen.
- Sharp video quality on a giant 6.3” Max Vision FHD+ display so no one has to squint when you show them the shot you caught. Why just watch your favorite movies and shows—go ahead, get into it!
- Whether you're watching videos, playing games or listening to music, dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby® provide powerful, crystal clear audio with 50% louder bass.
- With a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 665 octa-core processor, moto g8 plus is lightning-fast. And now it packs 4 GB DDR4 RAM. The result? Less waiting to load and more time enjoying your apps, movies and games.
- Never let spills, splashes, or a little sweat get in the way. Whether you’re going for a run or taking a call in the rain, a water-repellent design keeps your phone protected inside and out.
- Choose from two beautiful colors that change shades when they catch the light. Inside, cameras have been moved to make room for a bigger battery, while the fingerprint reader remains discreetly hidden beneath the iconic batwing logo.
- USB Cable
- Wall Charger