Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens
S&T #: - MFR # 1263C006
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS0- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Expanded ISO 25600, Up to 7 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- RGB+IR 7560-Pixel Metering Sensor
- EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens
|Lens Mount||Canon EF
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 25.8 Megapixel
Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
|Max Resolution||24 MP: 6000 x 4000|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: MOV, MP4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: AAC, Linear PCM (Stereo)
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection:45, 45 cross-type|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||22.00 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.95x|
|Diopter Adjustment||- 3.0 to +1.0 m|
|Display Screen||3" Rear Touchscreen Swivel LCD (1,040,000)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||170.0°|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100-16000 (Extended Mode: 100-25600)|
|Shutter||30 - 1/8000 second, Bulb Mode|
|Remote Control||RC-6, RS-60E3, TC-80N3 (Optional)|
|Metering Method||Center-weighted average metering, Evaluative metering, Partial Metering, Spot metering|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Metering Range: EV 1.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 7 fps at 24.2 MP for up to 25 frames in raw format
Up to 7 fps at 24.2 MP for up to 110 frames in JPEG format
Up to 3 fps at 24.2 MP
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten|
|Guide No.||39.37' (12 m) ISO100|
|Max Sync Speed||1 / 250 seconds|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC|
|Video Format||High Definition
1920 x 1080p / 29.97 fps (90 Mbps) / 23.98 fps (90 Mbps)
1920 x 1080p / 59.94 fps (60 Mbps) / 29.97 fps (30 Mbps) / 29.97 fps (12 Mbps)
/ 23.98 fps (30 Mbps)
1280 x 720p / 59.94 fps (26 Mbps) / 29.97 fps (4 Mbps)
|Exposure Control||Auto: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
Manual: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto/Manual, 100 - 12800, Expandable to 25600|
|Exposure Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)|
|Video Clip Length||1920 x 1080
@ 60 fps: 29 min. 59 seconds
|Audio Recording||Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo
Optional External Mic: With Video, Stereo
|Shutter Lag||0.06 seconds|
|Self Timer||10 seconds, 2 seconds|
|Connectivity||1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0|
|Battery||1x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1865 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||AC-E6N (Optional)|
32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.5 x 4.1 x 3.1" / 139.0 x 105.2 x 78.5 mm|
|Weight||1.61 lb / 730 g based on CIPA guidelines|
|Focal Length||18 - 135mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 28.8 - 216 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6|
|Angle of View||74° 20' - 11° 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.28' (39 cm)|
|Filter Thread||Front: 67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.05 x 3.78" (77.4 x 96 mm)|
|Weight||1.13 lb (515 g)|
|Package Weight||4.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.6 x 7.1 x 5.4"|
Characterized by versatile imaging specs, the further clarifies itself using a pair of robust focusing systems and an intuitive design. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor, this sleek DSLR is capable of capturing high-resolution images at up to 7 fps and Full HD 1080p60 video, both with reduced noise and high sensitivity up to an expanded ISO 25600 for working in difficult lighting conditions. When working with the optical viewfinder, an apt 45-point all cross-type AF system affords fast performance in a range of lighting conditions for tracking moving subjects and working in low light, while the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system benefits live view shooting and movie recording by providing a smooth, natural focusing quality akin to the way a camcorder acquires focus. Touch-to-focus is availed by the large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which also sports a swiveling vari-angle design for working from high and low angles with ease. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to pair mobile devices with the camera to wirelessly transfer files for sharing your photos and movies online. More than just a well-connected DSLR, the 80D is equally matched in imaging versatility due to its inclusion of multimedia feature-sets for stills shooting and movie recording.
Included with the camera body is the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens, which offers a 28.8mm equivalent focal length. One Ultra-Low Dispersion element and one aspherical element control aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and an Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The lens also features a unique NANO USM autofocus system, which combines ring-type USM and STM focusing mechanisms to provide the focusing speed and accuracy required by photographers and the smoothness and quietness required by videographers.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Image Processor
Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor, the 80D is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with notable clarity and minimal noise, as well as a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-16000 that can be further expanded to ISO 25600 to support working in low-light situations. The sensor and processor combination also avails fast performance throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot continuously at up to 7 fps or record Full HD 1080p video at 60 fps in the MP4 format.
45-Point All Cross-Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
Full HD 1080p Video Recording
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
· 3.0" 1.04m-dot ClearView II touchscreen LCD features a vari-angle design to permit working from high and low angles and the touchscreen design facilitates intuitive control over menu navigation and touch-to-focus operation.
· The pentaprism type Intelligent Viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage for high compositional accuracy when shooting at eye-level. Additionally, further aiding shooting with the viewfinder, AF points and mode, compositional grids, a horizontal electronic level, and other assistive features can be displayed during use.
· Both photos and movies can be wirelessly shared to smartphones or tablets, using the Canon Camera Connect app, for instant online sharing or backed up to the Canon Connect Station CS100 via built-in Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity. Remote shooting from a linked mobile device is also available, allowing you to wirelessly configure exposure settings or release the shutter.
· The high-performance shutter mechanism has been tested for up to 100,000 cycles.
EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens
Covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, the included EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM is a 28.8-216mm equivalent lens designed for APS-C-format DSLRs. It features a NANO USM autofocus system, which combines the beneficial-for-stills Ultrasonic Motor and video-optimized Stepping Motor to create an all-around focusing system for multimedia shooters. The lens is also characterized by a four-stop-effective Optical Image Stabilizer, to minimize the appearance of camera shake, as well as Dynamic IS that reduces the effects of camera movement during video recording. One UD element and one aspherical element are featured in the optical design and the lens is also compatible with the optional PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter for natural, controllable zoom control.
Other Camera Features
· A 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor benefits both autofocus and exposure metering precision and enables Color Tracking for more accurately detecting skin colors.
· An anti-flicker function automatically compensates for flickering light sources to provide consistent exposure values and color during continuous shooting.
· Time-Lapse Movie combines still photos taken at set intervals into a silent movie to depict motion that occurs over a long time scale.
· HDR effects are available for stills shooting, and can be applied using Natural, Art Standard, Art Bold, Art Vivid, and Art Embossed settings.
· Creative Filters can be applied to creatively refine the look of imagery, and include Grainy Black and White, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Art Bold Effect, and Water Painting Effect. Five dedicated effects are also available for movie recording, an include Memory, Dream, Old Movies, Dramatic B&W, and Miniature Effect.
· Picture Style settings: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3.
· Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens
LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
EW-EOS80D Wide Camera Strap
RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras